- oats- 2 cups (200 gm)
- Coconut sugar or powdered sugar- 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil(melted)- 2 tbsp
- Ripe bananas(mashed)- 2
- Desiccated coconut- 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Choco-chips- 1/2 cup(50gm)
Servings- 13 -14 cookies
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 170 c .
- Take a mixing bowl and mash the bananas using a fork. Transfer all the ingredients except the choco-chips to the mixing bowl. Mix everything using a spatula.
- Keep the mixture aside for few minutes before forming into small balls.
- Now add in the choco-chips to the same mixture but saving some for toppings. Start forming the balls and flatten them into the shape of discs of 2 cm thickness. The mixture might get little sticky to work with.
- Arrange them on a baking paper on a baking tray.
- Bake them at 170 c for 15-20 minutes or until they become brown and crisp.
- The cookies formed will be little chewy from inside.
- Turn off the oven and keep them on the cooling rack until they have completely cooled down.
- Enjoy warm with milk, tea or coffee.
- Store them in an air tight container only when they are completely cooled down.